Should I Transfer my pension to SJPP
Have you built up various pensions from different works schemes or from being self employed and not sure what to do with them. A pension review is the right place to start, during a review you’ll find out how much they are worth, what the current management style is from the existing provider, how are the charges made up, what type of pension they are and do they have any special guarantees that you should be aware of. To find out this level of information we will speak directly with your existing pension providers to collate all the necessary information.
After a review, it might be a worthwhile exercise of consolidating some, all or none of the schemes into one manageable pension pot. We will then work with you on a regular basis to ensure any plans you hold through St. James’s Place are constantly reviewed from a risk level and make adjustments accordingly along the way to help achieve your desired goals.
Over time St. James’s Place has become one of the most recognised and leading wealth management firms in the UK, here’s a number of reasons why, naturally this information can be found on the corporate site www.sjp.co.uk.
- Established in 1992
- A FTSE100 company
- Currently looking after £135 billion pounds worth of client monies
- We believe in high quality face to face financial open to everyone
- We have a radical approach to an investment committee where we PLAN, DESGIN & REVIEW
- We seek the best investment management talent from across the globe and do not restrict ourselves to that of UK based funds or Fund managers
- With the right talent of fund managers onboard we have created a diversified range of investment funds
- SJP guarantee the suitability of advice given by it advisers when recommending products and services from the SJP group
- Products and services offered include Financial Advice, Investment, Retirement, Protection and Mortgages
- SJP have been winners of numerous awards year in year out for the excellent work with our clients and how we operate our funds, for 2020 SJP won:
Best Wealth Manager – Shares Award
Best Advisory Service – Online Personal Wealth Award
Wealth Management Company of the Year – City of London Wealth Management Award
Championing LGBTQ Inclusion – Financial Adviser Diversity in Finance Awards
If you would like to know more about this or something more specific to your financial needs why not give us a call today on 01483 654135
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.